Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
V_clav11´s Scenery Converting
Welcome to V_clav11´s Scenery Converting !

[Bild: dAS4Hd.png]
I want to add there all sceneries what I am converting now and what I want to release it in next time to games.reveur.de
Please add any comment what are you think about it it can me inspire what can be better and I can change it. Thanks for all for reading this topic. V_clav11

[Bild: MKDD_WarioColosseumLogo.png]

My first converted scenery to WR2 was Wario Colloseum there was not ground. It was release 1/11/2014
You can download it on this website. I want to release 2.0.version without this “bugs“ in next time

[Bild: latest?cb=20110916145338]

Now I am working on converting next scenery from Mario Kart Double Dash : Yoshi circuit.
I have added typical WR2 waypoint race, car repair, reufel nitro and teleport ! When you write ANYTHING what you thing about it I hope for it. There are some photos

[Bild: B4ZFHK.png]
[Bild: fKhxIu.png]
[Bild: 91brcm.png]
[Bild: ICSnNH.png]
[Bild: mjewDj.png]
[Bild: HTdO5z.png]
Antworten
Yoshi Circuit seems to be a funny place
Looks good judging by the screens, the only suggestion I can give to you is to make trasparent water in WR2 style
You can look in this thread to understand how to make it: Here
Antworten
As AG already wrote, Yoshi Circuit looks fun. I'd love to have some races on this track in World Racing 2.
According AG's suggestion I would say the current water style fits perfectly the rest of the textures. It's more comic style and making the water transparent wouldn't look that much like comic. It would become more realistic, which might not fit.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
Thanks for fast reply I knew how to make water transparent. But I want to this scenery looks like as much as original. There are flying helicopter and some birds, but I have not this object now. Too there is a typical mario sky, but I have not it. Maybe later I can found some 3D models of it but I do not now. The water in Mario Kart is not transparent but moving yes. It is anyway to make water moving but no transparent? When you know it please write to this topic. Thanks so much

Hi from Czech Republic,
and sorry for my english Wink
Antworten
Agree with your choice, the original Yoshi Circuit water texture looks more colorful
Antworten
AG, do you mean "more saturated" with "more colorful"? If so, I agree. Smile
It's what I was trying to say, keep it in the same style as it was in Mario Kart Double Dash - not transparent and in comic style. In Mario Kart 8 it looks different.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
First video from this uncoming scenery :

Hi from Czech Republic,
and sorry for my english Wink
Antworten
The Waypoint race is nice, I guess you created a route which wasn't available in the original track from Mario Kart Double Dash, it will be a funny stage for sure.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  First Addon-scenery in C11 thecloser_ 24 4.487 05.03.2017, 20:00
Letzter Beitrag: BsBsBock
  [WR2|TOOL|REL] Scenery Editor V0.9 alma 24 12.372 04.04.2012, 19:36
Letzter Beitrag: volvo480
  [WR2|CON|REL] Addon Scenery - Stadt Krom 33 14.831 29.05.2008, 08:23
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste