Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
download hits
hey admin
just a quick question for you, my 2012 v8mod went from 10 7 to 147 in a matter of hours, is there a way to tell if those hits were genuine or were they used by some kind of hacker or something, I know you have a script that runs where you only get 5 minutes with the link before it changes or something to that effect..

not complaining but just seems a little suspect that's all...never got that many hits in a day ever.
Antworten
First, do you mean from "107" to "147" or something else? There is a space between 10 and 7. Furthermore, you talk about one hour or some hours?
The Download count is just a number that gets increased if someone downloads something. No IP, no username, nothing saved. All anonymous.
E.g. you download a mod three times the counter gets increased by 3 and there is no way to see if those three were made by one user or three.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
yeah sorry stupid spacebar strikes again, but you answered my question, I seriously do hope that they were genuine and not someone trying to be funny, as flattered as I am,

cheers buddy
Antworten
same happened with my airplane, a few hours age downloads was 101, now more than 500, I hope there's no one nasty having fun.
Antworten
That's funny indeed, seems like Views and Downloads have almost the same count.
Antworten
Think somethi is awefully sus here, or the download script is broken...
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Is there any way to disable the download captcha? umisery 2 599 11.08.2017, 04:45
Letzter Beitrag: umisery
  Download Time Limit Career 7 2.194 07.09.2014, 21:01
Letzter Beitrag: Career
  Download opelfan2002 7 3.127 25.01.2014, 14:07
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo
  Empty download baartlomiej 4 2.131 21.01.2014, 16:12
Letzter Beitrag: baartlomiej
  Download AddonCars Lucky 3 1.900 22.05.2011, 19:52
Letzter Beitrag: Carfan

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste