Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Signatures, Avatars, Postings - Linkrules
Exclamation 
Concent of signatures and postings
No links to private or exclusive commercial websites, no advertising for private and exclusive commercial websites. Private websites are websites, which do not have an owner of type company or similar, commercial websites have their main interest in selling goods or offer products for money in another way.
A link to commercial websites is allowed in case you need help on a special product.
Private or commercial websites, which should be accessable for others, have to be entered in the user-profile field "Homepage".

If you have questions according to programming or similar for your own website, a link to this site in the posting directly is allowed.

Links to websites with a beneficent case are allowed as long as they do not force the visitor to contribute money or getting active in another way. A charitable website is e.g. "Caritas". Websites which forces the visitor to contribute money to help only a single persons are not allowed.

Links to profiles of social communities (e.g. Youtube, MySpace, Facebook, etc.) are allowed as long as the profiles do not ask for donations or similar.

Links to websites, which show somehow a personal interest (e.g. your favorite band) are allowed. This does not include promotion of a friends website, which is part of your personal interest.

Here comes a list of allowed and not allowed links.
Allowed
  • links to profiles of social communities (e.g. Youtube, MySpace, Facebook etc.).
  • websites, which shows your personal interest (e.g. favorite band).
  • websites with a beneficent case for than one person
  • linking website to get help in programming in the posting

Not allowed
  • Private websites or promotion for private websites. Use the homepage field in your profile.
  • websites of friends.
  • websites, which force the user to donate for something.
  • so called theft-game sites
  • websites with illegal content (torrent, cracks or similar)

Content of User-Titles
The user-title can be changed by each member directly, that means there is no direct setup, what to write there. But for changes there are also the same rules as for signatures.

Maximum allowed sizes of avatar and signature
- Avatar (linked external): max. 100x100 Pixel, max. 350 kB

-
Avatar (uploaded into forum): max. 100x100 Pixel, max. 50 kB

-
Signature: max. 500x120 Pixel and 150 kB (image and text combined)

-
max. 2 images in the signature

Examples for correct and incorrect signatures
Correct Signature schrieb:
[Bild: gq3vvt9h.png]
I am Porsche-Fan!Porsche-WebsiteMy Youtube-Profile

Incorrect Signature schrieb:[Bild: wpfrwwy2.png] BMW 4life!
DONATE FOR ME (Theft-Game) and visite mye NEW Wr2 FAN Homepage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 http://www.meine-wr2-fan-homepage.de/ and the Bmw fanpeage of my bets friend: http://www.die-tolle-bmw-fanpage.de

Addition: Codes for alignment of signatures

A left-aligned signature is not enough for you? By the BBCode-system, there a several ways to personalize your signature a bit. Here we want to mention these ways.

centered signature schrieb:

Code:
[align=center]my signature-code[/align]

left-aligned signature (Standart) schrieb:[Bild: gq3vvt9h.png]

Code:
my signature-code

right-aligned signature schrieb:

Code:
[align=right]my signature-code[/align]
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Exclamation Image Sizes, Signatures, Avatars (English) Han Solo 0 5.631 15.12.2007, 20:01
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste