Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][CONV][REL] Nordschleife The Ring 2007 2.20
Hi fellas, I have a question.

Can someone do a MODIFIED " Ideal Line" for this Scenerio. Because with the current Ideal Line, It goes through the little ticket booth thing and makes the computer A.I Opponnents ALWAYS get stuck at this spot. And it makes for a bad race...( I like to race the computer A.I's )

[Bild: 2jytzl.jpg]

Thank you
Silly Boys......Bimmers are for girls Wink

[Bild: 11sji2h.jpg]

Antworten
This track is made for cruising to simulate the "touristenfahrten". You strat in the parking and can't make a full lap because you re-enter in the parking in the straight (only this use cones). For the race/time trial it's better to use the other track, the start is like you can see on video of hotlap (no traffic and full lap). But in both tracks the AI is slow and don't know if it can be fixed.
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
Hi there agian,

I was wondering....Is there any way to make it rain on the loop???? There are dark rainy clouds in one version. Or would that be really hard to do??

Thank you!
Silly Boys......Bimmers are for girls Wink

[Bild: 11sji2h.jpg]

Antworten
You mean like did sevrouk with topgear?
Ignore taboos and drop errythang
[Bild: sigcj.jpg]
Drop school already international
Antworten
The rain and falling snow are just animated object. I don't think it's hard but take a while. And maybe there's a limit too. I'll not add it. And the dark grey sky was just for the fun not always sunny Wink
Antworten
i can modify it
but i use to play with it online
so i can't
Antworten
anyway i can redownload track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01GncdmE0gI
Antworten
Don't like such big bump but I'll update the M5 Ring Taxi soon (3D and editcar) then make full archive with update of map too so everything in single link.

Also maybe more important I tried to add parked cars as track object of touristenfahrten layout only but seems need split the both layout by folder otherwise crash but not sure if will works with single map with 2 layouts.

I make quick test with lod2 forza model to have around 20k per car with rims and brake disc plus caliper because small aera (btw the 86 behind is me)
[Bild: utA9DmxO.png]

So any interest to do it (properly) with more cars?
Antworten
(02.01.2015, 20:01)adamraga schrieb: So any interest to do it (properly) with more cars?

Sure, with hypercars/sportscars in better quality the Ring looks definitely better and more authentic than it does in the previous version, it would be awesome, if you would continue your work.

By the way, great to see, that you're still working on some old projects Wink .
Antworten
Nordschleife is the best race track in WR2 I think. It's hard and long, I like it Big Grin
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Rally Mod: cars and stages adamraga 90 74.260 05.08.2017, 19:27
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  [WR2][DS][REAL][CONV][WIP] CP80´s Bastelschuppen crashpilot80 335 194.580 26.04.2017, 10:57
Letzter Beitrag: crashpilot80
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Drift cars and maps adamraga 163 231.155 31.03.2017, 12:58
Letzter Beitrag: Heban
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Toyota 86 (Scion FR-S) adamraga 6 7.332 04.02.2017, 15:40
Letzter Beitrag: alex184
  [WR2][CONV][REL] PPIHC 1987-2013 adamraga 1 1.727 23.09.2016, 18:11
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste