Themabewertung:
  • 4 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][CONV][REL] Drift cars and maps
No because too much editing needed to be ready to convert.

Ok done new editcar but not tried a lot only Ebisu and GoKart. That's why beta but maybe final.

AG asked for change the name like I did for others cars to find them in MP Lounge. And for better menu I used score to open values but maybe can affect offline opponents.

The links of cars will be redone when everything will be ok: new full pack and all single car too.
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
I think that AG means the Evo X from Grid 2 Drift pack DLC. Anyway You will need 3dSimed 3.0L to export the cars from Grid 2
[Bild: mnHbKcd.jpg]
Antworten
Yo Matt, he knows what i'm talking about Big Grin I've ripped the car and sent him already Smile
Antworten
Edit: One more time modified because found (too late) perfect corner to adjust perfectly mass/power for perfect control...

Ok reworked again physics which are now like original but with better drift control in slow and fast corner (not really good setup for Irwindale banking corner)

All cars has same physics don't know why was needed to use same final ratio of gearbox for every cars. So the torque efficiency value is optimized for each car.

In theory you can make "same" drift point with any car and the powerfull cars can drift in slow corner just like less powerfull car can drift in high speed corner.

If not mistakes they are final physics and included few collision files of cars too.

The new full pack will be done when I'm sure everything is ok
Antworten
One more time (and last time) I will improve current physics with better control by adjusting mass/torque (Oschersleben + Shanghai are better choice than Go Kart) and shorter 4th, 5th and 6th gears for better high speed drift.

And because some car have too much torque at low rpm and not enough at high rpm maybe make a 2nd editcar choice with different method: start from mass of street version with around -200kg then calculate torque and power (mass/1.734=torque(5000)/1.15=power(7500)) so the graph will be similar for all cars but better for high rpm drift.
Antworten
Tested the JUN Evo X right now... goes very well! Smile
Seems your other cars' physics are improved aswell!
I feel less the weight transfer in the change of direction
Great job Smile
Antworten
After a lot of test the best result to use same physics is with calculated values and the best I found is: mass/2.222=power*1.35=torque

But was not good for every cars so I tried to understand which values affect handling and found this:
-All cars should have the same tire size (F:225/330/20 R:265/330/20) because radius affect gearbox and width affect handling. But the size in game will be not changed because not used editcar values to display size but exact 3D size instead.
-Wheelbase=mass*2.09 but with WR2 suspensions the values of wheel position of editcar doesn't affect wheels in game so all cars have wheel position like this F:54.7% R:45.3%

Even with this method all cars seems have different drift line but don't know why yet and the AE86 D1GP and 240SX S13 will have different power/mass/torque/wheel... because was unreal with so much power.

Example with Scion tC because was the best to control drift: 1202kg/2.222=540hp@6500rpm*1.35=730nm@4500rpm and wheelbase=1202*2.09=2512 (F:1373 R:-1139)

Preview in slow motion: (I used the same car to show it's possible to drift in most of corner but not very good at high speed because blocked at 7k rpm in 4th gear)

So I hope you prefer best drift control instead most real "specs" which are maybe not real. Because if not wrong the power of a car can be different from each round with different setup too.
Antworten
(13.10.2013, 17:00)adamraga schrieb: After a lot of test the best result to use same physics is with calculated values and the best I found is: mass/2.222=power*1.35=torque

with these new tests are you going to make a new update for the physics?
or are these the last one you already uploaded? Smile

(13.10.2013, 17:00)adamraga schrieb: So I hope you prefer best drift control instead most real "specs" which are maybe not real. Because if not wrong the power of a car can be different from each round with different setup too.

for sure! i totally agree, also because i have tested some "real" engine physics with some sort of turbolag effect and it's much harder to drift with Smile
so i think better control and performance is the best choice, real specs are not important Smile
Antworten
It's great to see that someone is trying to get the best drift physics as possible. In my opinion it's a shame that we can't change the Sterring lock of the cars... all is set up to 45?? degrees. I wish we can set it to about 60 degrees which will make drift in more angles and easier to handle the car. Good work, I tested the Evo X and it sure drifts really smooth in corners.
[Bild: mnHbKcd.jpg]
Antworten
Yes new update (and last time) but the only new values are power/torque/mass/wheelbase calculated to have better steering control which you can see in the video.

But I'm still search to improve wheelbase values which seems impact on handling because some car go too much inside (like too much power on rear wheel) and some go outside with less angle.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Toyota 86 (Scion FR-S) adamraga 6 6.413 04.02.2017, 15:40
Letzter Beitrag: alex184
  [WR2][DS][REAL][CONV][WIP] CP80´s Bastelschuppen crashpilot80 333 180.543 05.12.2016, 19:12
Letzter Beitrag: crashpilot80
  [WR2][CONV][REL] PPIHC 1987-2013 adamraga 1 1.169 23.09.2016, 18:11
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 93 104.441 13.08.2016, 23:39
Letzter Beitrag: Dareks12345
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] HL Motorwerke HansLanda 5 1.605 21.07.2016, 00:08
Letzter Beitrag: Messatsu

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste