Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Need For Speed FY2013 mini-article in Computer Bild Spiele
Hello everyone. I had to register on this forum because I want to share something with you guys about the Need For Speed that comes after The Run.

I'm talking about this scan from the Computer Bild Spiele magazine for January 4th. (It's too heavy so I can't post it directly.) Now, it's not uploaded by me, it's uploaded by an official EA Forums user, Tuurngait (and I'm sorry if it was already uploaded here, I used search and I didn't find anything.).

Anyway, it says that the next game will be called - brace yourselves - Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. Even though there is already a game with the very same name released 10 years ago. I think you'll figure out the rest by reading the article.

The reason why I posted this here is because I want to know if this info can be considered legit. The magazine was released even before the GAME tweet about NFS13 (Google it): it had no info whatsoever yet it was mercilessly deleted a few hours later.

Thank you for taking your time.
Antworten
I saw that article inmy CBS too.

I guess that doesn't matter just because "Hot Pursuit" was already released 1998 (I guess).
So the name won't be a big problem anyway.

I'm looking forward to it! Smile

Sent from my Xperia mini without using Taptalk
[Bild: games.reveur_sig_019ozpoe.jpg]
Genitiv ins Wasser, weil's Dativ ist! [Hans Sigl]
Bäck tu se Bäsicks! [Thomas Maurer]
Antworten
The Computerbild Spiele magazine is a very popular and as far as I know the best selling computer games magazine in Germany. This makes the article being more believable even when the "BILD" brand also writes a lot of bullshit (sometimes).

However, a new Need for Speed will come and based on rumors it will be a successor to the 2010 Hot Pursuit.
Lets see what EA will tell in the next month, we will keep you up to date and are also very interested in more facts.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 auf Windows 10 dario 2 1.580 01.03.2017, 22:04
Letzter Beitrag: dario
  NFS III Remake = 'Cry For Speed' Volvex 0 1.702 18.07.2014, 16:45
Letzter Beitrag: Volvex
  Need for Speed ProStreet Origin jan 6 5.468 04.08.2012, 20:34
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo
  Diskussion - Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) idetrist 8 5.465 08.06.2012, 20:43
Letzter Beitrag: manu1996
  Need For Speed World Felix96 30 18.671 01.03.2012, 21:40
Letzter Beitrag: Bayern1232

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste