The fourth part from the Cobra 11 game series, "Alarm for Cobra 11 - Nitro" has been released on November 2nd 2006. The first three games, based on the very successful TV-Series "Alarm for Cobra 11", had not the quality the gamers want. Finally, with part 4 the game became a quality the fans always wanted. Pure action, good graphic arts, diverse missions and the feeling to be put in the middle of the series.
To reach this Synetic has improved the World Racing 2 graphic arts engines and has extended the physics model basically. To see as in the trailer video, explosions are in the agenda and mad stunts like from the TV-Series also become possible for the gamers.
"Alarm for Cobra 11 - Nitro" does not support the amount of modding "World Racing 2" did, but adding new vehicles is possible. Additionally to that the traffic is completely moddable.
For a midprice game it's more like many other full price games contain.
- Series-typical feeling with explosive crashs with detailled 3D-Graphics
- 25 Missions in 3 typical scenarios
- More than 20 opponent cars with a perfect damage model
- Impressive jumps as like in the series with new type of jump-technic
- Additional to the carrer are single races available
- More than 15 different cars available to drive by the player
- Spectacular pile-ups viewable with a new kind of replay
- 4 camery views, 3 difficulty levels
- Fantastic and realistic scenarios with atmospherical ambient sounds
- Easy to learn controls in arcade-style
Type directly in the game after loading a mission (a scenario has to be loaded)
- thestreetisnotenough - Disable the reset counter if you leave the road, so it's possible to drive everywhere around
- morenitro - Reloads your nitro once (ignore the reset after pressing the "r" and type the "o" to finish the cheat)
Enter the following codes as playername during creating a new profile
- HIGH END - Unlocks all carreer missions
- CHEATER - Unlocks all cars and missions for single race mode