Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
World Racing 2 and AFC11N gamepad problem
Hi there, I've purchased a Logitech F310 gamepad last year and it's a great pad, but I have a problem with it when I play World Racing 2 and Alarm für Cobra 11: Nitro. Because I can't play those with the pad's XInput mode, DInput is my only option. I can't use nitrous and manual transmission at the same time. The shift up button is mapped to RB while the nitrous button is mapped to RT. Is there anything I can do about it? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I tried using different button configurations, but they won't work. It doesn't work on keyboard either, apparently.
Antworten
I play WR2 with a gamepad as well and never had any issues with reassigning the buttons in the options menu. So can you reconfigure anything at all or is it a fixed layout?

I guess you could still try to edit the CtrlMappings.ini-file in the main folder by hand. The first block should assign the keys for the keyboard and the second one for your gamepad. In the gamepad-part you would need to decide for each action the device (gamepad should be "1") and the index of the button you want to use. Maybe you can find the correct ones by trial and error.

EDIT: I just looked it up: Shift Up is "Action09" and Nitro is "Action16". For my gamepad I would need to set
Code:
Action09_Typ=0
Action09_Device=1
Action09_Index=5
and
Code:
Action16_Typ=0
Action16_Device=1
Action16_Index=2
in the block below MyName="Controller (GAMEPAD)" to have RB (index 5) for shift up and RT (index 2) for nitrous.
Antworten
I can configure the controls fine. My issue is that when I press the nitrous button, the car won't shift, and this is when I'm using the manual transmission. Here's a video addressing my issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BEh4Hfm5M
Antworten
Ah now I get it. Then it really seems to be a problem specific to the nitrous and shift action, not of the specific keys on the gamepad/keyboard. Because many other actions can be performed simultaneously (e.g. accelerate and indicating).
Antworten
Welp, I could've titled my thread better, but no one has spoken of this problem before, apparently.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Question AFC11 Crash Time Problem mit Musik Alarm11 2 5.315 15.02.2018, 23:38
Letzter Beitrag: chrisquad
  AFC11 Crash Time Problem mit Ändern der Tastenbelegung Tonicalibra 0 2.913 19.02.2013, 22:48
Letzter Beitrag: Tonicalibra
Sad Problem mit AFC11-Highway Nights Bayern1232 1 3.585 08.09.2012, 22:53
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo
  Problem mit Alarm für Cobra 11 BlackBonjour 5 4.759 29.07.2011, 13:51
Letzter Beitrag: highjumper
  Edit Car problem in AFC11 [HN] matt55 7 7.212 06.05.2011, 22:11
Letzter Beitrag: Jhonny Black

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste