Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
BMW M8 Prototype (1990)
hey do your remember and drive BMW M8 from BMW 8er pack in WR2? It was said in news as far as I remember that the car is probably destroyed Sad

Well that M8 Prototype was perhaps the best-kept secret of BMW, but now they showed it first time to journalists!!! This 550hp ferrari kiler from early '90s is alive!! (rock). Go there to check out HQ photos ->

BMW M8 !!!!!!!!!!
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
In the link you provided it's clearly written, the car was not destroyed. So, what do you mean with news?

"Despite several false reports in the past, the M8 prototype has not been destroyed by BMW and it still exists in a special facility in Munich."

At the end the BMW 8 series is in general a great car type and I really like it. Even after so many years of world premiere its design is still fantastic and modern.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
I mean that it was said before that the car is destroyed by BMW after tests, is what I wrote as well in news while released BMW 8er pack.
But the car was kept somewhere in special facility in Munich and finally today BMW showed it.
Antworten
OK, now I understand. Yes, nice to hear they did not destroy the prototype but at the end it wouldn't have been something special if they did. So many manufacturers do and did this, they destroy cars just to be sure nothing will be stolen or something else.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
HD video of the BMW M8 Prototype

Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste