[WR2][CONV][REL] Nordschleife The Ring 2007 2.20
Holy shit. What a nice suprise.

Finally the Nordschleife from rFactor.

adamraga, I just f*ckin' love you bro!

screamo
[Bild: sigivdl2.jpg]
"Because hope is all we´ve got..."
Antworten
Great looking conversion adam! Had plenty of fun on this particular track in rfactor, imo the best nordschleife someone has created, and far better than the one from the GTR game makers. Thumbs up! Thumbs Up
Antworten
The Testdriver schrieb:I decided to create the traffic-line. Maybe will be ready this weekend Wink
You will always be informed.
Hope it will be ok if i make it. Please answer.

Greets Testi

because is race track is it possible to make traffic which will be like real for this track, u know sport cars only, driving fast, only one way???
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
Woohoo... finally a high quality Nürburgring Nordschleife for World Racing 2! Is it really true? I still can't believe it and I can't wait for the download to be finished.

screamo schrieb:adamraga, I just f*ckin' love you bro!
*sign*

EDIT:
Tested it, one word: Awesome! Thank you so much Adam!
Antworten
I have to say that this is one of the best converted tracks in WR2 (from my point of view)
Awesome work with a lot of details. It is almost a shame to drive fast and not to look at all
the details around the track. Top

This must have taken a lot of time (and pain) to convert for getting this result.

Thanks and a lot of respect adamraga Laughing Laughing

bralain
Antworten
Awsome track man, every corner with the sign how it's called, graffiti on the track, all details make it awsome Big Grin
[Bild: oranjeuz0d.jpg]
best part imo, Oranje 2006 NL Thumbs Up
[Bild: 612918]
Antworten
TomWin schrieb:
The Testdriver schrieb:I decided to create the traffic-line. Maybe will be ready this weekend Wink
You will always be informed.
Hope it will be ok if i make it. Please answer.

Greets Testi

because is race track is it possible to make traffic which will be like real for this track, u know sport cars only, driving fast, only one way???

hiho,
good idea Testi. I hope it works. Smile

Awesome, imba, godlike scenario Big Grin
It would be nice if there is another version in night (dont like the snow version, but ok ^^) and the whole 24h race track (with Nürburgring).
Antworten
Well a friend of mine always says picture are more than words.Sooooo Wink

[Bild: show_img.php?img=551437-1282338488.jpg&size=thumb]

[Bild: show_img.php?img=927e71-1282338556.jpg&size=thumb]

[Bild: show_img.php?img=ba34cc-1282338575.jpg&size=thumb]
Traffic for Nordschleife is ready, I will realise it. But I want more. I also want traffic on the streets to the nordschleife. The persons, who have already driven this track, may have seen that the hole way left and right to the access is modeld. So i want there traffic too.So Adamraga can i "delete" your standcars to make there traffic too????....
But first I will realise the v1. "only " traffic on NS.
Only have to do fine Tuning Wink So that the cars are faster and have more "safety distance "

Greets Testi
gut > besser > MERCEDES-BENZ Wink
--------------------------------------------
Bei Audi steht ein Ring für Qualität, ab 5 gibs den Stern ! Tongue
Antworten
rFactor, World Racing 2, Forza - the Nordschleife is so awsome. And your conversion, too. Bloody awful, this is the best addon I've ever seen for world racing 2.
I am gonna drive with the new Lamborghini by TomWin.

@ The Testdriver: Good Luck and lemme see some screens with real sports cars Wink
Antworten
oh no these traffic cars are stupid, there should be sport cars only, to make u feel like drive on real Nordschleife. these cars must drive fast too!!

lovely track, awesome. I only miss real shadows there, I hope u can fix somehow.

[Bild: nord2j.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 94 149.874 10.10.2020, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: kokcsnort
  [WR2][CONV][REL] F40 LM + Diablo GTR adamraga 8 8.607 12.04.2020, 12:54
Letzter Beitrag: charly222
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Ferrari FXX K adamraga 0 2.330 20.03.2019, 19:27
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT adamraga 0 2.091 04.03.2019, 19:18
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Aston Martin Vulcan adamraga 0 1.985 18.02.2019, 19:41

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste