Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Nazca M12 anyone?
On the mobile.de appeared offer of Nazca M12 for sale . The model mileage is only 30 kilometers, and under his bonnet is the engine of capacity 5.7 liters and 379 bhp power, which in conjunction with the 1993 vintage would indicate that we are dealing with the modifications to the prototype or even a different copy than the original (5 -liter V12 305 hp).

NAZCA M12
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
For that money I'd rather buy a decent M5 F10 with full equipment and put the rest of the money on the bank, than spend it on an ugly car in an ugly color and with the steering wheel on the right side.
That's just my opinion, there is a reason this car was never driven on the street.

EDIT: Maybe it's something for a museum or a collector.
[Bild: minecraft6ms7p8asg.png]
The new BMW 6 Series Gran Coupé.
Antworten
It's a car of a collection

http://ferraricollectionforsale.com/
[Bild: vi2c6swq.jpg]
Goldi | 1989 BMW E34 525i | Luxorbeige / Havanna | M20B25
[Bild: 571717_5.png]

Antworten
(08.05.2011, 22:11)Drifter schrieb: For that money I'd rather buy a decent M5 F10 with full equipment and put the rest of the money on the bank, than spend it on an ugly car in an ugly color and with the steering wheel on the right side.
That's just my opinion, there is a reason this car was never driven on the street.

EDIT: Maybe it's something for a museum or a collector.

Yes i would do exactly the same.
But i dont think its that ugly just the color is bad.
P.S. I dont think someone will buy it.
[Bild: 9febhSi.png]
Mfg school already international Smile
Antworten
this is one of the most beautiful cars ever bad, so sad BMW never produced it due world passing some crisis. If I had money I wouldnt think twice, just buy it
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
The biggest problem is the steering wheel I think...
It's on the right side and I dont think thats easy if you drove with steering wheel on left side before.
[Bild: 9febhSi.png]
Mfg school already international Smile
Antworten
Driving with a steering wheel on the right side in your car isn't a big thing. Wink
The only thing that might be a little more tricky is the point you drive on the wrong side when your traffic is a right side traffic and not as in UK or AU a left side traffic.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste