Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
3DSimEditor Tutorial
(22.10.2011, 00:29)tiberio-san schrieb: "I have full version of 3dsimed so is no problem for me with expire time or objects limit"
Can you send this program for matt55 accidentally.... ? Höhöhöm Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

do u think u are funny? why dont u pay for this program, send to others license for free and shut your mouth up

3DripperDX is very easy to use, run the game and press capture key. only noob load obj, any other person knows u need 3dsmax for load captured screen with proper proportions

[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
What? Do you have full version 3DSimED boy. This topic is for trial 3Dsim - and new techniques with 3D Ripper DX. If you have other ideas and you has money to buy original: make you a new topic for this metode. Please stop spaming here, this tutorial is for T.R.I.A.L version 3DsimED!!!! Thanks.

"... run the game and press capture key..." bad start, because first run the >>3DSimED and press the >>Key because the program run the game boy... ANd the tutorial will be spec. for Dirt track captor for not read chain obiects: guard rail and fence for T.R.I.A.L 3DsimED complementary, Thanks ^^
[Bild: sakuracc.jpg]
. . . [Bild: banner_takashi_hoshino_by_tiberio_san-d54iti1.png]. . . . . ..
Honda Civic ej6 << JDM power . . .
Antworten
Bad method which takes ages to place objects on map in Stkit. Sad And why Deep Exploration?? Everyone here knows that mesh will be without UV's, You need 3DSMAX for change the map channel to get correct UV's in imported mesh, In other way You will play with mapping. Smile
[Bild: mnHbKcd.jpg]
Antworten
This is tutorial matt55. You and the japanese maps with barriers at middle on track, RX7 2008 Amemiyaun with not compatible mirrors.... Thanks for the advice Master...
Antworten
u are rude again
[Bild: debilw.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

matt is right, 3Dsmax is the only good way to import .3dr, u have to remember use correct proportions and scale or the imported models will be messed up. UV is no problem if u export straight from 3dsmax to .RH (right hemisphere - deep exploration - import/export plugin for 3dsmax) and then export to .LWO. u can edit UV in LW or before in 3dsmax

lol ofcourse program run the game, then press capture key and that's all
Antworten
[Bild: koutu02.jpg]
Texture on japanese guard rail is nothing, because white as always.

But TOM-matt can you made a version with purchase 3DMAx and 3DsimED for rich modders. Not my job and not this topic. I have no money now for all programs was you use. This is for normal users and children not professional as you for example. -_-

And please learn reading... Thanks ^ ^
[Bild: trial_by_kannagi_nagi-d4dkorg.jpg]
Antworten
trial version works the same as full version, so it's no difference Laughing. it just have 30 days limit and objects limit.

for normal uses? hmm then what are u doing here Facepalm
Antworten
You lie or you are amateur again: the trial version was never full version.
But all the same childrens...

by tomw: " ... i have full version of 3dsimed so is no problem ... "

Again: tomi & matt -> can you made a version with purchase 3DMAx and 3DsimED for rich modders. Not my job and not this topic. I have no money now for all programs was you use. This is for normal users and children not professional as you for example. -_-

[Bild: cc_sakura.jpg]
Antworten
Hmmm As far as I know Trial version of all programs I saw gave full options like in full version of it. Please obey with software terms then write your rights. 3Dsmax is not very expensive just safe some money on it instead of buying japanese gadgets like manga and other stuff.
[Bild: mnHbKcd.jpg]
Antworten
tomi and the full version fantasy as you buy:
[Bild: edit_3_by_kannagi_nagi-d4dl16p.jpg]

By tomi: " I have full version of 3dsimed so is no problem for me with expire time or objects limit "
Full version trial: he??? Maybe a cracked version full legal and even proud of it. Amateurs...
[Bild: th_101_.gif] [Bild: th_101_.gif] [Bild: th_101_.gif] [Bild: th_101_.gif]

matt: you are a bite lofty. Second and last comment for you was this:
"This is tutorial matt55. You and the japanese maps with barriers at middle on track, RX7 2008 Amemiyaun with not compatible mirrors.... Thanks for the advice Master... "

Thanks for participation Big Grin

Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  - WR2 - Japanese/UK traffic Tutorial tiberio-san 2 6.447 27.01.2021, 22:46
Letzter Beitrag: tiberio-san
  [Tutorial] WR2 (+AfC) (+FVR) Manager - File access denied hukaju 59 105.082 22.03.2016, 23:04
Letzter Beitrag: trix
  [Tutorial] Wie erstelle ich ein eigenes Szenario für World Racing 2? audi4ever93 99 123.528 19.11.2013, 17:39
Letzter Beitrag: Pischti
At [Tutorial] Wie bringe ich mein Sketchup-Modell nach WR2? vwgolf 142 148.140 16.08.2011, 23:32
Letzter Beitrag: Besier
  [Tutorial] Einfache Addonfelgen Dave38 7 7.522 20.07.2010, 13:34
Letzter Beitrag: Fista

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste