Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
is end of internet comming?
FILE SHARING UPDATED......

MegaUpload - Closed.
FileServe - Closing does not sell premium.
FileJungle - Deleting files. Locked in the U.S.
UploadStation - Locked in the U.S.
FileSonic - The news is arbitrary (under FBI investigation).
VideoBB - Closed! would disappear soon.
Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
FilePost - Deleting all material (so will leave executables, pdfs, txts)
Videoz - closed and locked in the countries affiliated with the USA.
4shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
MediaFire - Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will open doors pro FBI
Org torrent - could vanish with everything within 30 days "he is under criminal investigation"
Network Share mIRC - awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate Torrent everything.
Koshiki - operating 100% Japan will not join the SOPA / PIPA.
Shienko Box - 100% working china / korea will not join the SOPA / PIPA
ShareX BR - group UOL / BOL / iG say they will join the SOPA / PIPA

Japan, China and Korea have a say NO to the FBI and that even if laws are passed in the USA will not have any value within the sovereignty of their countries!

P/S: mediafire has start deleting copyright protected files. Only left is the personal files

source link
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
When Google or Facebook,... are closed is a lot of the internet dead.

MfG NfS-Gamer
[Bild: formula-drift-corvett1up7z.jpg]
Von der Nordsee bis zur Neisse liest man jeden Tag nur...Schönes

Antworten
Yep, that is SOPA I gues..
The US think they can save the copyright with it, as far as I understood. Quite a goofy plan to enforce it.
Edit: Lol, Facebook could be next..

[Bild: racetracker_4158895_6kme3q.jpg]
Toyota Auris Hybrid Executive|Franzl|136 PS Systemleistung|4,2 Liter auf 100 km
Antworten
youtube probably too. There are also other similar to Facebook, like hmm google+ etc.

Maya peoples were right, 2012 end of the world. Thanks to USA......country of freedom...ironic isn't it?
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
Well, they need facebook to spy out our data Wink
As long as PIPA and SOPA are not enacted (they aren't, are they?) there is still hope (and of course they can not close websites which are not hosted in the US).
There is no point in establish SOPA justified by the reason that they want to stop copyright infringement. US government closed down dozens of torrent websites some years ago, but SOPA makes it possible to close websites, which could offer copyrighted material. Which is actually every website.
There are some restrictions, but all in all it should be quite easy to close all websites, which annoy US government. It would be the first step of controlling the internet which is quite free at the moment in contrast to media controlled by the government already like TV, newspaper and radio.

I don't think the end of the internet is coming, but maybe the end of the free internet.
Es genügt nicht, keine Meinung zu haben. Man muss auch unfähig sein, sie auszudrücken.
Antworten
But let me think about something. I think if they want to close websites with copyright stuff, they would have to forbid Google and all the search engines too. I mean how do all the guys search for their torrents ad so on? But lets see if... I don't think they will really manage it

[Bild: racetracker_4158895_6kme3q.jpg]
Toyota Auris Hybrid Executive|Franzl|136 PS Systemleistung|4,2 Liter auf 100 km
Antworten
But Google is only a search engine. There is no illegal content. Google+ is a social community, Chrome a browser, maps for planning routes, translator to translate text. Is a social community, the world or a translation copyrighted and forbidden to view, see, use, whatever? Why shouldn't we make mobilephones with internet access illegal. Or televisions with internet access? You can use Google there, with it's pretended copyrighted content..The same with facebook.
Antworten
According to the topic title I wouldn't say it is the end of the internet. The question would be more, how will the cloud idea work if there are so many people and of course politician who think any kind of file hoster hosts illegal content.
The internet itself will stay and website will stay as they are. A bigger problem will be the way how our politics will track what we do. SOPA is something that is really bad but even when in the US it got stuck here in Germany our beloved government starts to think and even discuss about a similar law for Germany. Welcome big brother who is not only watching but doing whatever he wants with you.
At the end I don't care about such file hosters.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
Möchte mich auch kurz dazu äußern..Ich schreibe jetzt mal auf Deutsch, da ich gerade einen Nervenauftreibenden Aufsatz in der Schule hinter mir habe (6 Seiten..) und daher nicht den Nerv für Englisch hab.

Also, ich kriege ja auch regelmäßig was von SOPA über Facebook mit. Ich finde es eine Schweinerei, dass Internet einzuschränken, immerhin ist es das wohl einzige, nicht politisch beeinflusste Medium, dass uns zur Verfügung steht. Die Schließung von wikileaks fand ich schon gegen die Pressefreiheit. Wie auch immer, das Internet soll so bleiben, wie es ist. Illegale Inhalte können sie gerne Sperren, oder mit Bestrafung ahnden, aber den Rest sollen sie bitte so lassen, wie es ist. Mit all den Verschwörungen und bei den Politikern ungern gesehenen politischen Wahrheiten, man wird ja eh doch nur Belogen...

MfG
Besier

PS: English Version Big Grin
Thus, I get also regularly what from SOPA via Facebook with. I think a mess, that to limit Internet, at least, it is the probably only not politically influenced medium that to us is available. I found the closing from wikileaks already against the freedom of the press. However, the Internet should remain in such a way as it is. Unlawful contents can do them with pleasure barriers, or avenge with punishment, but they leave the rest please in such a way as it is. With all conspiracy and with the politicians reluctantly to seen political truth, one Is only lied anyhow, nevertheless...

Translatet with This
[Bild: signatur26yrhi.jpg]
[Bild: 642054_5.png] Mach mit ! - Carfakes
Antworten
Well, the problem is, that the whole internet is actually legal grey area. On every website are little copyright infringements, for example signature or profile pictures or in a more special case: downloads at games.reveur. There is actually no damage to any company, but if someone would publish unpleasant information about the US government, there would be an easy solution.
It's quite hard to define what a "real" copyright infringement is.

I was never a fan of the cloud idea. It's quite handy, yeah, but I still think, that it would be best, if everyone has his data, on his harddrive.
Es genügt nicht, keine Meinung zu haben. Man muss auch unfähig sein, sie auszudrücken.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Internet Filmportale Gesperrt ! Besier 23 10.212 15.06.2011, 21:37
Letzter Beitrag: KlasK aka TO-Keuma
  Internet-Zensur - Wieviel Verantwortung kann, muss und darf der Staat übernehmen? Han Solo 3 3.095 26.01.2010, 22:03
Letzter Beitrag: freddydaimler
  Internet Kostenbreaker Citroen 9 5.141 16.07.2009, 16:40
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo
  Langsames Internet Lörr 4 3.237 19.03.2009, 23:04
Letzter Beitrag: fresh-pieple
  Internet Seiten erstellen PHILIPP 4 2.717 16.04.2008, 22:42
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste