Themabewertung:
  • 4 Bewertung(en) - 3 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][CONV][WIP] MrSpeedking13's Showroom
Hi,
First sorry for that I have wrote.

The S8 is a nice car! The lights aren't normal. You have to do the the size of them but Danny 007 just said it.
The license plate is in my opinion on the wrong position. It should be a little bit higher

Good luck!
[Bild: sigs8oga.jpg]
The new Audi R8 Plus
Antworten
Or you can download the "Lensflare Realistic Mod" from my website.
You can put a link in the ReadMe of the Audi AddOn when you release it, so everybody has the right textures.

Greetings,
Marcus
Antworten
Thank You eveybody! I know the lights are a bit too much, I'll fix that tomorrow I think, because tomorrow Shöhnlein will send me the .mox file. So I'll be able to fix the lights.
The car doesn't have an interior. I have no clue how to add one.
@Carfan you're forgiven or who you are saying sorry for Tongue xD

Does anyone know how to fix so the car isn't like a ghost? It drives through traffic and stuff..
[Bild: 459019signature12.jpg]
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
(10.04.2013, 21:00)MrSpeedking13 schrieb: Does anyone know how to fix so the car isn't like a ghost? It drives through traffic and stuff..

You need to "convert" the xx_colli.cpo to a xx_colli.cob

@Danny 007: Problem wird dann sein, dass wenn er deine Mod für den S8 einsetzt, die Lichter der Addons die nicht deine Mod verwenden, beim Spieler "falsch" dargestellt werden (Also halt nicht daran angepasst sind, und für den Spieler jedes mal die Textur ersetzen ist sicherlich auch nicht Lustig) - Außerdem ist der file-upload Link tot.
Antworten

(10.04.2013, 21:46)Amaury schrieb:
(10.04.2013, 21:00)MrSpeedking13 schrieb: Does anyone know how to fix so the car isn't like a ghost? It drives through traffic and stuff..

You need to "convert" the xx_colli.cpo to a xx_colli.cob

@Danny 007: Problem wird dann sein, dass wenn er deine Mod für den S8 einsetzt, die Lichter der Addons die nicht deine Mod verwenden, beim Spieler "falsch" dargestellt werden (Also halt nicht daran angepasst sind, und für den Spieler jedes mal die Textur ersetzen ist sicherlich auch nicht Lustig) - Außerdem ist der file-upload Link tot.

Now the game is crashing Sad
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
Not just renaming from _coli.cpo to _coli.cob

You need to export the .cpo to .lwo and then import .lwo to .cob and save it as [CARNAME]_colli.cob
Antworten
@Amaury In Mtkit2 right?
Antworten
Yes. I don't have MTkit on this computer so I'm not able to tell you the exact way how to do it. If you don't handle it tonight, tell us and I will tell you the correct way step by step tomorrow. (Or maybe someone else will take the time to do it)
Antworten
Alright Big Grin
I think I figured it out,
but now I get 'Only triangled poleys are accepted, then an 'range check error'.
Antworten
Yes you can do that in the MTKit Smile

@Danny007 da sind übrigens viele Links tot.

It would be looking better when the frog lights are turn off in normal Mode and turn in in headlight Flash mode (is it the right name for "Lichthupe"?)

EDIT: the problem with the trangled I had also. Try it again. When it doesn't work you can use one from koce. Or somebody know how to fix it
[Bild: sigs8oga.jpg]
The new Audi R8 Plus
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] Koce's Garage koce 1.590 1.685.709 31.01.2022, 23:21
Letzter Beitrag: koce
  [WR2|CONV|REL] SLS Black AMG koce 2 1.449 26.01.2022, 01:12
Letzter Beitrag: tiberio-san
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 94 172.449 10.10.2020, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: kokcsnort
  [WR2][CONV][REL] F40 LM + Diablo GTR adamraga 8 11.493 12.04.2020, 12:54