320D
320D Chiptuned

-Convert by me
-Physics are close to real
-EngineID:34, 885
-ExhaustID:34, 885
-MenuClass: 207 (BMW)
-README

Because of copyright issues the links were removed. In case all problems got solved, the addon will be available again and also uploaded here at g.r. into the database.
Fact is, we respect copyright and have modding rules, nothing more, nothing less.
[Bild: 459019signature12.jpg]
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
Car is ok.There are few things for fixing.I never get the idea to make slow car when you can make M3 witch is million times better.
Antworten
A million? Well.. I'm not that type of person! Big Grin I love those normal carsTongue
There are so many M3 addons to WR2 Big Grin
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
You still thing this a game?
Steeringwheel are Stalins, thats 100%.

And interior mesh is not your convert by the way. It is TomWins old M3 (juiced2), with all significant items made transparent. Even though it is old and not actual model.

I've still seen those rims, can't remember whose it was? :?

And when you do textures, think about all unnecessary wrong colors and shading as well. And as I once told you, this model is excellent to start with, but it needs a thorough work, like windows for example, that would at least hide the LQ interior for a second. If its opened windows, it screams for normal quality interior.

Zitat:-Convert by me
Sorry, there is 0% convert here.

Man, that's not cool. At least the lying and pretending part. It should have been easier to ask for permission, I'm sure that would do the trick.

And why does the diesel has 7rpm dial? That's wrong texture for 320d
Antworten
@HansLanda
Did you read the ReadMe? I SAID the Interior was converted from Juiced. Of course it looks the same..

Transparent items, because it should NOT look like a M3, it's a 3 serie..

I know the whole model was shitty, it does have windows, but on the side they're rolled down.
Got permission for the rims by mario, on fb. not g.r.

Well.. if it's 0% convert, why is the car in WR2? BAAAAAAAAAMM!!! jk Smile

Mind your own buisness. See you!
Antworten
(05.05.2013, 15:06)MrSpeedking13 schrieb: @HansLanda
Did you read the ReadMe? I SAID the Interior was converted from Juiced. Of course it looks the same..

Transparent items, because it should NOT look like a M3, it's a 3 serie..

I know the whole model was shitty, it does have windows, but on the side they're rolled down.
Got permission for the rims by mario, on fb. not g.r.

Well.. if it's 0% convert, why is the car in WR2? BAAAAAAAAAMM!!! jk Smile

Yeah right, "converted". Big Grin now don't be a fool in front of everybody, last four materials are those ones used for WR2 noplate, they are just foolishly made transpartent. Let's just say that your story is almost surely covered from now on. I think all the original author has to do, is just see this model and write down the password for his interior model, because I am pretty sure that you don't know it. OK, well the rims might be OK (now I remember where you got the sound - Mario13's 525i E39) if they are licenced. Then you must write down in readme whose they belonging.

Secondly, that steering wheel is theft as well, it is Stalins E38, and we already told u not to use it. I mean, that model is an excellent job, why to screw it up?

Thirdly, convert is when you CONVERT mesh from different game, where you have at least somekind of input. Either its from GTA or Forza or scratch made. I know the story, since I know whose E46 it is. You did nothing here man, I hate to see such unfinished materials and even worse when they are just stolen. There are plenty of resources outside the wr2 community to get your models for, idk if you stole them from gtasa, don't do it on the inside and do a proper input.
Antworten
I don't know who's that car model, but I'm sure the Cpit files are mine. Why? maybe because I unlocked file with my password and also maybe because it looks like exactly like my M3 cpit.
It's not cool at all, you should ask permission or at least give proper credits. But because you did this, I wont give you in future any persmissions.
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
The car needs some work. Mainly the dashboard and the steering wheel. 3 Series doesn't have that steering wheel and why does it have an M3 dash?
I see potential, but your car needs more work.
And do credit other people's things next time.
I'm sure Tom ain't happy for that M3 dash theft...
Antworten
@TomWin:
Yeah! You're only answering when shit happends too you? Is that how it should be?
/watch?v=KSkqt4IxxLM
I can see you're never answering any questions.. That's why it's no use asking, because I'm always sure you're that 'type' of person that shut out the world.

Everytime I hear 'TomWin' it remember's me of that.
I think you should try get a better image of yourself..

It's a two year old model. You're doing this just because 'you can'.

Well... I can change my own that image of you, if you take back the last sentance you said..
it's not a threat, it's a promise..
I dont think I need any stuff from you anyways. Got my own contacts..
Antworten
I can see you have absolutely no respect for other modder's copyright. If you cannot mod your own stuff, just let it be. Just because a model is two years old doesn't mean you can use it without asking. Think before you act Tea

[Bild: racetracker_4158895_6kme3q.jpg]
Toyota Auris Hybrid Executive|Franzl|136 PS Systemleistung|4,2 Liter auf 100 km
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 94 145.014 10.10.2020, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: kokcsnort
  [WR2][CONV][REL] F40 LM + Diablo GTR adamraga 8 8.011 12.04.2020, 12:54
Letzter Beitrag: charly222
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Ferrari FXX K adamraga 0 2.121 20.03.2019, 19:27
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT adamraga 0 1.873 04.03.2019, 19:18
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Aston Martin Vulcan adamraga 0 1.776 18.02.2019, 19:41

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste