Themabewertung:
  • 12 Bewertung(en) - 4.67 im Durchschnitt
[WR2] AG's Garage
alex184, HansLanda, thank you very much!

[Bild: WR2_PC2016-05-1703-03-23-88_2.md.png]

This is what's going on recently. Still FWDs, still coupes, and also an hatch: the Golf GTi VR6. All of them less powered than the Alfas so these will not race along with the already released italian coupes. I will might need some tips here and there regarding how the USDM Golf headlights and tail lights work.
Antworten
blue car is Trueno AE111?
Antworten
(17.05.2016, 16:24)Heban schrieb: blue car is Trueno AE111?

Yes, it is!

Volkswagen Golf GTi VR6 '98

[Bild: GR_GolfMK3_Preview.md.jpg]

[Bild: download_button.png]

Some of you might know I've started this one "quite long time ago" (in 2013) but it was poorly detailed compared to its nowadays quality. It has been reconverted recently with much more accuracy which was missing at first.
Antworten
Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE111) BZ-R '98

[Bild: GR_BZR_Preview.md.jpg]

Antworten
Thanks AG for both Cars, they Looks Great, drives Great and Sounds Awesome, love your Work Smile
Warning, Furry on Board!TongueBig Grin
Antworten
Boost Sidewinder, I'm glad, thanks alot!

Hyundai Tuscani Elisa 2.7 V6 '03

[Bild: coN.md.jpg]

Finally, a proper Tuscani Elisa (also known as Tiburon or Coupé in other markets). I'm not a Hyundai fan, but however I sort of wanted to make this one, also because it's a good rival for the two previously released cars, the VW and the Toyota.
Antworten
Hi, can you please convert some 2014+ Mercedes-Benz or Audi?
Antworten
Please ask such questions in the request topic. Thanks!

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
Honda Del Sol VTEC '96

[Bild: sjA.md.jpg]

Here's a proper Honda Del Sol VTEC. In case you don't know, VTEC was actually a trim level for the Del Sol, obviously using the VTEC B16 engine. The original Forza model had many flaws. The most important was the fake front bumper. It was actually the new USDM front bumper with the fog lights, which, actually, never existed, because the fog lights were only on the other bumper used in other markets, and apparently even used for the US market, but before the upgrade.
For comparisons, you can see how the correct bumper with the foglights looks, here.
While you can see the proper facelift USDM bumper here.
And, here instead you can admire the Forza failure.
Apparently in Forza 1, Turn10 even made the car properly, (see here) so they weirdly messed it up later.
Luckily the Forza Motorsport 4 model had the USDM bumper without foglights as a spare part, which, as I've already said, was the correct one, so that's the one I've picked. The model was also RHD (right hand drive) so I've switched it to LHD to make a proper USDM version. 
Apart the bumper, it had body painted skirts, which were wrong aswell since the skirts have always been black. Fixed these too.
Then, Adamraga fixed the body UV map so I could apply an AO body texture (ambient occlusion shadows).
And, for the final touch, I decided to open the top, since it's summer, but I had to scratch model part of the roof plastic trim since a big part of it was missing after removing the roof.
Antworten
One of the many reasons why AG is a great modder.
"Quality is the best recipe"
[Bild: sigpic1546_4.gif]
"Quality is evident in every small detail"
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Dudus9316 garage dudus9316 11 6.209 14.10.2018, 14:10
Letzter Beitrag: dudus9316
  [WR2][CONV][WIP] Hans Landa Test-Garage HansLanda 192 163.315 09.10.2016, 16:22
Letzter Beitrag: Felix96
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 93 121.752 13.08.2016, 23:39
Letzter Beitrag: Dareks12345
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] Tomek's garage TomWin 1.050 891.321 30.06.2016, 16:52
Letzter Beitrag: Mr.Levern
  [WR2][REL][CONV] TBoss67's Garage TBoss67 17 8.401 08.04.2016, 16:50
Letzter Beitrag: TBoss67

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste