Themabewertung:
  • 12 Bewertung(en) - 4.67 im Durchschnitt
[WR2] AG's Garage
Many thanks, bruv!

McLaren P1 '14 [v1.5]

[Bild: EEy.md.jpg]

[Bild: download_button.png]

Finally, I've managed to update my very old McLaren P1. It mainly needed newer physics to keep up with my newer standards. The P1 can now race along with the Rimac Concept_One and the LaFerrari. The 3D model from NFS Rivals is fantastic so only certain details have been replaced using Project Cars parts: brakes, rims and the cockpit for the interior camera too. It used the Real Racing 3 cockpit before, which had a lower polycount than the current one.

PS: in case you don't know, all my up-to-date cars have this thumbnail style:

[Bild: 57a340e47a153_392-thumb.jpg]

All my other converted cars which have a different thumbnail style are not updated yet.
You can still download them but you have to know these still need to receive an update.
Antworten
Hello AG. Thanks for the "New standards" for car physics. Much better!
Can we use the P1 prototype vinyl from v1.0 on this one?
[Bild: fc1njm.png]
Antworten
Thank you!
Yes, it's still compatible. I've removed it as the P1 is actually a production car, so the "concept" skin would be senseless.
Antworten
If you put my Aventadors on the same race class as your P1, they can race together because their scores are close enough, even tough they have slightly different standards. Smile
[Bild: fc1njm.png]
Antworten
Ferrari 348 Spider '93

[Bild: lzo.md.jpg]

It's still summer, I had to make something fresh. [Bild: smiley-cool.png]
Regarding the works this 3D model received, it had no body UV map, so Adamraga greatly remapped it. I've generated an AO bake tex for the body, like how I do on all my latest cars, which made the car look much better especially on the side scoops. I've used Ferrari 355 brakes from Forza Motorsport 4 as 348/355 brakes look the same. Forza brakes model quality was higher compared to the stock brakes. I've also remapped the brakes to not use the useless Forza NOD0 tex, and so calipers and rotors now use a custom one. Calipers are even baked.
Antworten
Freshly baked, as always, crazy cool recipes from AG.
"Quality is the best recipe"
[Bild: sigpic1546_4.gif]
"Quality is evident in every small detail"
Antworten
Many thanks broski!

Renault Laguna Coupé 3.5 V6 GT '10

[Bild: vFv.md.jpg]

After the 348 Spider, here's a comfortable cruiser. It has a nice top speed of 244 km/h but lacks of acceleration (takes 7,4s for a 0-100 km/h). Because of that, it's slower than the Alfa Romeo GT (the Alfa takes 1 second less for a 0-100 km/h) so these don't race together, even if they more or less had similar specs on the paper. However it's able to race along with the Alfa Romeo GTV. Funny to drive due to the fact it doesn't have rigid suspensions and also because has 63% of the weight on front, which makes it kinda "drifty".
Antworten
Holy damn :o This abnormally uber cool release! But I have a small request. Could you be so kind and update/resend or somewhat other way around solve one issue regarding licence plates. Personally, I hate WR2 style, so I usually change texture. Your licence plates object has EU and US-spec licence plates welded together. It would be just fine if they would be seperate objects, if you know what I mean.
Antworten
Ahah, thanks mate, nice to know you like it!
About the plates, if I'll separate the plates material now, you would probably ask me the same thing in future if you'll appreciate other upcoming cars by me, and sadly it's not something I'm interested to do. I usually import and reimport the 3D in MTKit several times after I spot issues, so, I reduce most materials as possible because less materials = less time needed for applying values in MTKit, you know. In fact I had the materials separated in the past but then merged them to have less surfaces, as I said. Smile
Antworten
Cadillac ATS4 3.6 '13

[Bild: 857.md.jpg]

My first ever true sedan. Latest Cadillacs are quite rare in games, or maybe Cadillacs in general are, so that's why I was inspired from this model. 3.6 V6 engine, AWD (that's why it's an ATS4 and not a standard 2WD ATS) with a nice output of 325ps and 373nm. Performs well in acceleration (0-100 km/h in 5,5s) but has a limited top speed of 245 km/h. Nice handling despite the good amount of weight (1600+ kgs). It has no rivals ingame (for now).
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Dudus9316 garage dudus9316 11 6.209 14.10.2018, 14:10
Letzter Beitrag: dudus9316
  [WR2][CONV][WIP] Hans Landa Test-Garage HansLanda 192 163.315 09.10.2016, 16:22
Letzter Beitrag: Felix96
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 93 121.750 13.08.2016, 23:39
Letzter Beitrag: Dareks12345
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] Tomek's garage TomWin 1.050 891.276 30.06.2016, 16:52
Letzter Beitrag: Mr.Levern
  [WR2][REL][CONV] TBoss67's Garage TBoss67 17 8.401 08.04.2016, 16:50
Letzter Beitrag: TBoss67

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste