[Bild: jSibviM.png]
[Bild: yr95XYo.png]

'05 Mercedes-Benz C 55 AMG

[Bild: X89RWlj.png]
[Bild: 4ba39XR.png]
[Bild: 85qJMgq.png]
Antworten
Fantastic work!
The C55 is such a rare breed and looks astonishing.
Antworten
Thanks.

In case nobody noticed yet, the C 32 and the C 55 are converted from USDM to EUDM by me, modeling the needed european parts.
And yes, also the C 55 kit is custom made by me.

Here's another car converted from USDM to EUDM:

'03 BMW M5

[Bild: dGj1aWj.png]
[Bild: HR5AQE9.png]
[Bild: 515jbpo.png]
[Bild: zoTkQ23.png]
Antworten
Beautiful work AG!
Truly hope you are well and your country will recover soon.
Antworten
Thanks Alex.

Here's a new project:

'00 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupé

[Bild: UDwkSXr.png]
[Bild: COqc430.png]
[Bild: xSPv6Wh.png]
[Bild: EFOdmJN.png]

I also have remodeled, remapped and textured the C32 headlights, to make it a pre-facelift:

[Bild: RD7gcTu.png]
Antworten
Amazing achievement on the C32, the level of attention to details doesn't stop surprising.
The Aston looks stunning as well, very good model choice too Smile
Antworten
The DB7 looks amazing. Though I still can't decide what front-end styling I like better: the modern Vanquish-kinda-look of this newer Vantage with V12, or the look of the older DB7 with inline-6. I was lucky enough to be able to observe the older one for quite some time in real... and I can say, you'd have to go far to find something looking better than this. To bad I forgot the camera.

The sporty Benzes look great too. Just noticed some little things with the lights. Nothing big compared to the amazing quality, but still might be interesting to mention: the lights on the older W203 are indeed correct the way you have them now, though late pre-facelift models could be ordered with a bi-xenon-option that used the same clear lens-projector units as the facelift models with xenon-option did. The neighbor had one like it, and I've seen more. Of course some people make their old car look newer by replacing parts, but some of them have are original factory-installed. The other thing I noticed: on earlier pics, I saw that both use the same pre-facelift rear lights. All facelift-W203 models have slightly changed lights: the (bit more transparent) red glass got some kinda 3d-look inside, and the lower part of the light (previously separate dim and fog) was split into 2 equally-big boxes per side (both dim and [1]fog), (to look more like the W220 ones). If the rear lights are texture-only, it's an easy texture edit and light-fix in MTKit. The door-mirror turns also got a different inside tech and look.

Just tiny details on an otherwise great model and a great re-moddeled facelift one.

The Euro-spec E39S looks stunning too! (the facelift model uses no light bulbs, but 4 led-pipes per side as dim, btw)

Please don't see these little notes as criticism, considering all the perfectly implemented details and the overall mod-quality being the fine result of (4sure) a lot of hard work and passion!

Thanks for the effort to keep WR2 going and keep up the good work, I'd say!
Greetings, Jhonny Black
Schaltgetriebe, Benzin und viele Pferdchen in einer subtilen Verpackung...
Antworten
Restored an old project I had since 2015.

'05 Jaguar XKR 4.2

[Bild: 10TvOfg.png]
[Bild: dC5iCj3.png]
[Bild: A5pg0jN.png]
[Bild: VfgPwj0.png]
[Bild: 4EcLA0f.png]

(09.04.2020, 09:23)Jhonny Black schrieb: The DB7 looks amazing. Though I still can't decide what front-end styling I like better: the modern Vanquish-kinda-look of this newer Vantage with V12, or the look of the older DB7 with inline-6. I was lucky enough to be able to observe the older one for quite some time in real... and I can say, you'd have to go far to find something looking better than this. To bad I forgot the camera.

Same for me, I love both pre and post-facelift versions. I've thought of making the pre-facelift too one day, but we'll see. My projects wishlist is endless!

(09.04.2020, 09:23)Jhonny Black schrieb: The sporty Benzes look great too. Just noticed some little things with the lights. Nothing big compared to the amazing quality, but still might be interesting to mention: the lights on the older W203 are indeed correct the way you have them now, though late pre-facelift models could be ordered with a bi-xenon-option that used the same clear lens-projector units as the facelift models with xenon-option did. The neighbor had one like it, and I've seen more. Of course some people make their old car look newer by replacing parts, but some of them have are original factory-installed. The other thing I noticed: on earlier pics, I saw that both use the same pre-facelift rear lights. All facelift-W203 models have slightly changed lights: the (bit more transparent) red glass got some kinda 3d-look inside, and the lower part of the light (previously separate dim and fog) was split into 2 equally-big boxes per side (both dim and [1]fog), (to look more like the W220 ones). If the rear lights are texture-only, it's an easy texture edit and light-fix in MTKit. The door-mirror turns also got a different inside tech and look.

Just tiny details on an otherwise great model and a great re-moddeled facelift one.

Thanks for the appreciation. I know that, regarding the headlights, tho, I wanted to make the C32 and C55 as different as possible. I still have a backup of the C32 with the bi-xenon headlights, but as I've said, having the cars looking the same exact way felt a bit boring to me.
Regarding the tail lights and the mirror turn lights, I was just wondering that time ago but had no legit sources, so, thank you for these infos. The C55 is not finished at all, so, it won't be a problem for me to fix these inaccuracies.

(09.04.2020, 09:23)Jhonny Black schrieb: The Euro-spec E39S looks stunning too! (the facelift model uses no light bulbs, but 4 led-pipes per side as dim, btw)

Regarding the tail lights, right? I did a mistake with the light points, lol. I've considered the pre-facelift as a reference, somehow, damn me. The 3D model i've used from Forza is already correct, it has the pipes modeled. I'll apply a separate material to these led pipes, hoping that with this change, this detail will be more noticeable.

(09.04.2020, 09:23)Jhonny Black schrieb: Please don't see these little notes as criticism, considering all the perfectly implemented details and the overall mod-quality being the fine result of (4sure) a lot of hard work and passion!

Thanks for the effort to keep WR2 going and keep up the good work, I'd say!
Greetings, Jhonny Black

Thanks for the appreciation and these useful infos!
Antworten
Something I've started the past year.

'06 Maserati GranSport

[Bild: m8xrRXM.png]
[Bild: reymj13.png]
[Bild: K7QzKEo.png]
[Bild: K4zRx9Q.png]
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Dudus9316 garage dudus9316 24 11.712 23.02.2021, 13:08
Letzter Beitrag: dudus9316
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 94 141.749 10.10.2020, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: kokcsnort
  [WR2][CONV][WIP] Hans Landa Test-Garage HansLanda 193 198.975 29.04.2019, 22:10
Letzter Beitrag: Lugo
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] Tomek's garage TomWin 1.050 1.043.042 30.06.2016, 16:52
Letzter Beitrag: Mr.Levern
  [WR2][REL][CONV] TBoss67's Garage TBoss67 17 12.139 08.04.2016, 16:50
Letzter Beitrag: TBoss67

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste