Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
R.I.P Giorgi Tevzadze 2013/06/22
R.I.P Giorgi Tevzadze 1987/03/27 - 2013/06/22
Giorgi is or was categoried as the best driver of Georgia.
He was not the one driving! When he died.
His friend was driving, and is OK now. He died like passenger Sad

He met up with some friends, that night they drove to their sleep-place 50m. It was him M5 skidded up on the tree.

R.I.P Giorgi, he's now illegally drifting in heaven with the angels...

Some Videos of him, and the wrecked M5 E34. Sad below

[Bild: 1045157_305122716290178_489604908_n.jpg]
[Bild: 1044642_305077366294713_1018954458_n.jpg]
[Bild: 1010634_305077376294712_129707065_n.jpg]
[Bild: 1043957_277132045765225_1508033397_n.jpg]
[Bild: 459019signature12.jpg]
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
To be honest it's maybe better. His life could have ended in a more horrible way killing himself, the kid on the passenger seat and some people walking on the streets...

The only big loss is the poor M5 Cry
[Bild: vi2c6swq.jpg]
Goldi | 1989 BMW E34 525i | Luxorbeige / Havanna | M20B25
[Bild: 571717_5.png]

Antworten
Well... jan is right, in my opinion!

If he was a professionel driver, it would be sad for the fans... for me neither because i didn't knew him until I saw this thread.
But its "better that only he" dies, than kids or a baby with the mother or more people in one of the normal traffic cars!

Just thinking rational!

Greetings,
Marcus
Antworten
professional drivers also don't drive cars in public like they drive them on the track...
[Bild: vi2c6swq.jpg]
Goldi | 1989 BMW E34 525i | Luxorbeige / Havanna | M20B25
[Bild: 571717_5.png]

Antworten
(24.06.2013, 18:01)jan schrieb: professional drivers also don't drive cars in public like they drive them on the track...

Not "Race Driver - it's "Professional Street Racer" Tongue
I seriously think he can handle that car better than Schumacher on track or street..
In this accident he was on the passenger seat and not driving.
He was actually a really talented driver,
It's just stupid that he puted his friend who can't handle the car behind the steering wheel.. and crashes it & kills him..
IMO it would be better if he was driving drunk and killed the other person who isn't famous. That's just my opinion, dont take that serious. Sad

"Let the best man live".

I agree with you!
It's a dangerous driving style, and that is one point of what Street Racing is about.
There will NEVER be another man as sick behind the wheel on the streets, your videos will live on forever!

And if I didn't knew this person before.. as you said Danny007. I wouldn't care about it very much, and I would say exactly what you said..
But I'm glad I knew him a little, in the chats on FB & VK. He was a light-hearted man..
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
The point of street racing is endangering other people? Wow, thats really cool. I'm the opinion - people can endanger themself as much as they want, unless there is even an tiny chance of endangering somebody else. If you want to drive fast, go somewhere, where you are allowed to drive fast. But don't drive fast, where you, if for example, a tyre blows up, might kill a man, and his wife, oh yes, and their 8 month old daughter. That sounds really cool, huh?
Street racing is in my opinion an immensive crime, and all those, who do it, ignoring, that even a little mistake of them might kill a bunch of uninvolved people, in my opinion just are kind of retarded.
And you can't tell me "he was the best driver, it's not possible, that he ever makes a mistake" - if its not him, then its the car. Still people dying, because of one imbecile that thinks, it would be fun.

It may sound harsh, but I have no pity for those idiots.

MfG Lörr
Verkaufe: derzeit nichts.
Antworten
(24.06.2013, 18:44)Lörr schrieb: The point of street racing is endangering other people?

That's not what I said.. "one of the"..
BTW.. You're talking to a dead man.. not me.. because I think it's stupid too, but and skillful driver.
And it from my perspective it looks like you think it was Giorgi driving! But it wasn't he didn't kill himself. His friend killed him.

He made his last street race some months ago.. (because of his wife, and daughter as you said).
He gave his car to a man he trusted. How this could happend is still unbelivable.

The manner of his driving was dangerous, but gorgeous, he felt the car as I do not know what.
You look at his face and you know what kind of person is sincere, kind, always cheerful & religious as you can see in his video.
Antworten
Okay, ONE of the point of streetracing is that you might kill innocent people. No difference.

No, an accident killed him - or did his friend stab him while driving and crashed into the tree, because he was so busy stabbing him?

So he is religios, kind and STILL endangering others! That doesn't make any difference if he is religious or not, if he is kind or gruff, if somebody puts his fun over the lives of others, he is in my eyes just insane.

MfG Lörr
Verkaufe: derzeit nichts.
Antworten
(24.06.2013, 19:45)Lörr schrieb: Okay, ONE of the point of streetracing is that you might kill innocent people. No difference.

No, an accident killed him - or did his friend stab him while driving and crashed into the tree, because he was so busy stabbing him?

So he is religios, kind and STILL endangering others! That doesn't make any difference if he is religious or not, if he is kind or gruff, if somebody puts his fun over the lives of others, he is in my eyes just insane.

MfG Lörr
Well.. I think it's good of him to say he can't drive because he's drunk.. That means he's a good man..

And the accident killed him due to? His friend. It's called manslaughter, another person makes another one die. (it's a murder).

Giorgi killed no one! Then why is he worth the death? Hitler, Stalin killed 10 million innocent.
I know, you just got a bad compare from me. but anyway...
God takes the best.. When you hear thunder.. It's him reving his M5! Smile

The car will maybe be restored.. by his other friend Eric Davidovish. Cross your fingers!
But maybe the car will end up the same. Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLwBb4FyWgw

This argument will never end, such a big one! So I stop replying! Big Grin
Antworten
(24.06.2013, 18:01)jan schrieb: professional drivers also don't drive cars in public like they drive them on the track...

I knew! Tongue
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Mitgliedertreffen 2013 Besier 69 39.616 30.08.2013, 15:44
Letzter Beitrag: Triumph-ator

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste