Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
R.I.P Giorgi Tevzadze 2013/06/22
It's always sad if someone dies. I'm really sorry for the family of Mr. Tevzadze
And this guy for sure could handle cars, as one can see from the videos.

Anyway, sombody driving on public streets like crazy is not a good driver,
and a Professional Street Racer
is just a bloody fxxxing asshole!

It's a dangerous driving style, and that is one point of what Street Racing is about.
It's not a "style", its' a crime!
The most ignorant way to behave on street, an interpersonally catastrophy,
ignorant and antisocial to the max, like murder in the first degree!

your videos will live on forever
just because some brainsick guys glorify this shitload of filth

God takes the best
What???
You should think of your family when writing such a pathetic bullshit about a potential killer!
Imagine your own child or mother stepping onto street when this stupid idiot comes drifting around the corner with 150 km/h inside of town and smashes her to applesauce.
Exactly then God takes the best!

btw: Fatal coincidence that he died because of some stupid idiot driving like crazy...
Read my sig!

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: das All und die menschliche Dummheit.
Beim All bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Albert Einstein)
Antworten
(25.06.2013, 10:09)modall schrieb: It's always sad if someone dies. I'm really sorry for the family of Mr. Tevzadze
And this guy for sure could handle cars, as one can see from the videos.

Anyway, sombody driving on public streets like crazy is not a good driver,
and a Professional Street Racer
is just a bloody fxxxing asshole!

It's a dangerous driving style, and that is one point of what Street Racing is about.
It's not a "style", its' a crime!
The most ignorant way to behave on street, an interpersonally catastrophy,
ignorant and antisocial to the max, like murder in the first degree!

your videos will live on forever

God takes the best
What???
You should think of your family when writing such a pathetic bullshit about a potential killer!
Imagine your own child or mother stepping onto street when this stupid idiot comes drifting around the corner with 150 km/h inside of town and smashes her to applesauce.
Exactly then God takes the best!

btw: Fatal coincidence that he died because of some stupid idiot driving like crazy...
Read my sig!

You can't say it's a crime, instead of style, it's not even close to the same thing.
He's not even a killer! He's not a murder! He's not even close to it, He quited his street racing months ago..
And he wasn't close killing anyone! Maybe close to crash, but not to kill!

(25.06.2013, 10:09)modall schrieb: your videos will live on forever

It's not only me, all other of thousands and thousands of people who knew this guy, and know the other guys in the teams, Needfordrive.com or Smotra.ru.

It would be close to impossible to do this in germany, better police car, they could catch up.. German streets are smaller.. The roads they are drifting on are mostly wide, (but unfortuantley alot of cars).

I know it's very dangerous ofcourse! But I just think it's sad that one of the best skillful streetracer has died.
And all of you that says, street racers aren't skillful at all, just stupid people that put lives in danger, well they do!!
BUT put a UNtalent 30 year old behind that wheel, and I can promise... it would end really, really badly.

Here's an interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVcQOwPu__U
[Bild: 459019signature12.jpg]
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
It can be said much about street racing.I fell sorry only for his family that love him.The problem with street racing is that you can kill others.His fans are never been in cars that he pass.If you drive normal and you are with your kid like me and this driver dangers you ,only thing in your heart will be him and beat him.
Antworten
all of you that says, street racers aren't skillful at all
Sure they are skillful! Incredible how they thresh the cars around corners.
But why don't they just go to closed circuits, having spectators to appreciate their skills?

...He's not even a killer! He's not a murder! ...And he wasn't close killing anyone!

Maybe not him, well...

4 Months ago near my hometown
two guys, street racers, fans of Needfordrive.com maybe,
made a race, one of the cars crashed frontal into the against coming traffic.
In the race car, the driver survived, disabled for the rest of his life,
the friend of the driver died,
same as the driver in the against coming car, a father of two little children.
Killed by a stupid idiot who thought he is a good driver.

I had no relationship to the victim, what about you?
Was that your brother?
Your cousin?
Your friend?
No, probably it wasn't.
But what about next time? Maybe it's you who dies?

Maybe close to crash
Indeed, very close.
Look at the video you posted, at 1:18, the driver of the Vectra just had a good reaction,
else he would have been dead, same as the pedestrian at 1:25.

I stick with my opinion, these guys are potential killers.
Antworten
(25.06.2013, 12:49)modall schrieb: all of you that says, street racers aren't skillful at all
Sure they are skillful! Incredible how they thresh the cars around corners.
But why don't they just go to closed circuits, having spectators to appreciate their skills?

...He's not even a killer! He's not a murder! ...And he wasn't close killing anyone!

Maybe not him, well...

4 Months ago near my hometown
two guys, street racers, fans of Needfordrive.com maybe,
made a race, one of the cars crashed frontal into the against coming traffic.
In the race car, the driver survived, disabled for the rest of his life,
the friend of the driver died,
same as the driver in the against coming car, a father of two little children.

I had no relationship to the victim, what about you?
Was that your brother?
Your cousin?
Your friend?
No, probably it wasn't.
But what about next time? Maybe it's you who dies?

Maybe close to crash
Indeed, very close.
Look at the video you posted, at 1:18, the driver of the Vectra just had a good reaction,
else he would have been dead, same as the pedestrian at 1:25.

I stick with my opinion, these guys are potential killers.

He put peoples lives at risk, how many people did he kill? How many people did he hit? If your answer is none then get the **** out of here.

Srsly.. If here comes any "deserved it" comment. You can read this:
The "deserved it" comments are pathetic, but lets not praise him coz he wasnt drunk nor say he did it with "professionalism". There was nothing safe about him. He was a dangerous driver that treated public roads like his own personal race track. He was lucky not to have killed someone. Nonetheless, he didnt deserve to die because of it....
Saying he deserved it because he drove dangerously, has the same logic as if someone said "Peter Brock" deserved to crash & die because he was driving fast.... Internet troll logic...

Everyone complains about crazy driving etc, fact of the matter is 99% of accidents are caused by distracted drivers, not reckless drivers. People looking at their phones, fiddling with the radio, etc. If you pay attention, even with hoons like this on the road, you won't get in an accident, that's pretty much a guarantee.

And yes. I agree with both of you now. (kind of) not about everything.. but still he was a talented driver, I wonder what he could do on drifting events. etc. Big Grin
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
You can't compare Peter Brock with somebody who watched too much Fast'n'Furious...
[Bild: vi2c6swq.jpg]
Goldi | 1989 BMW E34 525i | Luxorbeige / Havanna | M20B25
[Bild: 571717_5.png]

Antworten
(25.06.2013, 13:12)jan schrieb: You can't compare Peter Brock with somebody who watched too much Fast'n'Furious...

HAHAHAH Big Grin Great One!
Antworten
he was a talented driver, I wonder what he could do on drifting events. etc.
Exactly. Too late, so sad.
(I mean this honestly, not ironic!)

If here comes any "deserved it" comment.
I never said something like that!
Nobody deserves death, not a crazy driver, not a victim.

fact of the matter is 99% of accidents are caused by distracted drivers, not reckless drivers.
Yeah.
And 5 % of the accidents are caused by drunk, so 95 % are caused by non-drunk Drivers.
So we all should drive drunk.
That was ironic Laughing
Antworten
(25.06.2013, 13:57)modall schrieb: he was a talented driver, I wonder what he could do on drifting events. etc.
Exactly. Too late, so sad.
(I mean this honestly, not ironic!)

If here comes any "deserved it" comment.
I never said something like that!
Nobody deserves death, not a crazy driver, not a victim.

fact of the matter is 99% of accidents are caused by distracted drivers, not reckless drivers.
Yeah.
And 5 % of the accidents are caused by drunk, so 95 % are caused by non-drunk Drivers.
So we all should drive drunk.
That was ironic Laughing

HAHH yes, yes Big Grin I just mean most of, that's why I wrote 99% lol Smile I know you didn't say, but if someone else come here.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Mitgliedertreffen 2013 Besier 69 40.218 30.08.2013, 15:44
Letzter Beitrag: Triumph-ator

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste