Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][CONV][REL] Final version in progress
Dareks12345 still car understand why the 26 drift car need update? the only thing which I not made is chrome/gold/metallic effect of liveries of few car because need re paint the livery from zero to make alpha layer (like s2000 but was much easier) and too much works just to find every logo needed.

But if you want help me the only thing I need now is most possible photo and logo of next car to paint and update if needed like: Cruze WTCC with driver suit + helmet, Super GT, Ferrari 333 SP... If intersted send a pm for more info
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
LMP1 it's now done (in the readme there's info about which folder to remove)
But maybe one day use the more accurate R10 of Grid but only improved liveries so why not now? because already spent a lot of time to improve this mod and so many other to do.

Also added full link and more for GT1/GT2/GT3 (see original link in first post ofr more info) but if you already downloaded everything posted few months ago no need to do it again because nothing changed just made 1 archive per mod and the GT2 mod can be called rolling release (new cars and vinyls can be added)
Antworten
Hi, Adamraga!

Thank you so much for your fantastic work!!
It's really nice to see LMP Mods more often, it's really hard to find them, specially good ones like yours!

I just have a problem with the engine sounds of the Audi R10 and the Peugeot 908 only, the engine sounds aren't well synchronized in gears 1 and 2 (specially gear 1), the hi-rev sound plays before the mid-rev sound, and the hi-rev sound doesn't play at high revs in high gears. I don't have any other "conflicting Mods", so I personally don't think that the bug is because of a bad game or Mod installation, perhaps I missed checking something else, I installed WR2 a couple of months ago. your help to solve this issue will be much appreciated, I really like your Mod!

Other than that, there are no other bugs. Once more, thank you for your awesome work!!
Antworten
I will check what can be wrong with fresh installation.
Automotive Gaming made a generic sound for diesel maybe he can share his sample because only the 3 LMP1 diesel use this sound.
Antworten
Personally I don't have any other problems with your LMP1 Mod, Adamraga.
Perhaps it's a sample rate problem on the audio files, or a wrong sample rate config set in the Car Editor.
And it's good that Automotive Gaming offered you help!
Antworten
I recorded slow accelaration in 1st 2nd 3rd but never noticed this transition bug at full acceleration because I bit cheated with low/mid/high sample which are same but edited so I will try to fix it.

Antworten
I hope you can solve it, Adamraga!
About your Mods Packs, sometimes one of your Mods Packs replaces audio files from other Mods Packs you have made, are the replaced engine sounds the same engine sounds as the replacers?
Antworten
Next cars finished are LMP 1998-2006 and Group C 1987-1993 http://games.reveur.de/board/showthread.php?tid=5032 (end of first post with download link, changelog, car data, image and video)

You need remove some cars which depends the version you have installed (check readme for more infos)
The Peugeot 905 is now in Group C class with 3 new cars.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

And small update of previous Forza mods: LMP1 LMP2 and DTM with better arms in cockpit view from Race07, improved interior color and new diesel sound for LMP1 from Project Cars (an idea of ArturoPlayerOne)

So was in theory final version but have this idea while updating last LMP so I think cockpit player would appreciate it.
[Bild: 2OnyFAoJ.jpg] [Bild: ji7sT8AC.jpg]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0b1798lb8891d4j

Such work will be done for GT2 too when new version will be ready.
Antworten
This is way too awesome, thank you, Adamraga!!

About the detail in the LMPs, I really like it Big Grin
Antworten
WTCC is now finished but you need remove the previous version if installed because now separated in 3 standalone mods and optimized for offline with custom score to open to works like AI filter.

The BMW use 6 gears for WTCC 2010 but 5 for 2 others mods and the 2009 front bumper and hood is displayed with vinyls but only for 2010 mods.

The Seat Leon use TDI engine for WTCC 2010 (4000rpm rev limit) but all others cars use naturally aspirated petrol engine (8500rpm rev limit)

Leaderboard updated but AI seems fast with RWD and slow with TDI (+30kg) but in race mode good balance of performance which is more important. http://i.imgbox.com/5qHOyzTO.jpg

WTCC 2006-2008 (Alfa Romeo 156 + BMW 320si + Chevrolet Lacetti + Honda Accord Euro R + Seat León)
[Bild: OoXrQn4P.jpg]

WTCC 2010 (BMW 320si + Chevrolet Cruze + Seat León TDI + few bonus liveries because of single season)
[Bild: 8qkihrit.jpg]

STCC 2008 + 2010 (Alfa Romeo 156 + BMW 320si + Chevrolet Lacetti + Honda Accord Euro R + Seat León)
[Bild: spMVya9V.jpg]
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] Koce's Garage koce 1.590 1.685.707 31.01.2022, 23:21
Letzter Beitrag: koce
  [WR2|CONV|REL] SLS Black AMG koce 2 1.449 26.01.2022, 01:12
Letzter Beitrag: tiberio-san
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 94 172.448 10.10.2020, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: kokcsnort
  [WR2][CONV][REL] F40 LM + Diablo GTR adamraga 8 11.493 12.04.2020, 12:54