Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][CONV][WIP][REL] OldChap's Crazy Cars
It seems that the original F4 model didn't have the side mirrors, even in cockpit view. I'd have to look for some photos of this Alfa and check what kind of mirrors it had and add similiar from other car.
Antworten
Montreals without mirrors seem to be a regular thing, and yes, FM4 model doesn't have them either

[Bild: alfa_romeo_montreal_2.jpg] [Bild: alfa_romeo_montreal_1.jpg]

Good job on the car, the variable interior colours are lovely, the italian plate is a nice extra, and the car model is well handled, same as the MID4 is, apart a small issue I found on the doorhandles, seems like some polys got accidentally erased, anyway not a big problem

Some small suggestions I can give:

1) a bit more of reflection value on the body material instead of using the original wr2 value (12) i usually put 30 or 40

2) own menu id for each brand (i use tomwin/rajo8 etc ones) but it's relatively important, as i can still use MCC tool to change it

3) sounds id different than 700+ beacause i actually use them from 700 to 799 and when i install your cars, i can't sadly install sounds too

4) more than a suggestion is a wish as you already planned it, working suspension system, i hope you'll manage to get it working soon
Antworten
Door handles. Hmm. I didn't see that. It seems they are ok, but only positioned a 1-2 mm to deep in doors so the body/door covers the handle corner. Strange, cause i didn't touch them. Smile I will fix this.

1 - OK.
2, 3 - OK. I'm not going to protect editcar.exe anymore, the one in Alfa was not protected already, so either sound id or menu/race classes can be easily changed. I've completely rearranged menu and race classes for all my cars, so i have different values - I will seek for the correct ones in addons readme files and set the proper score to open.
4 - I have an open wheel classic on my conversions list, so I'll have to make it work Big Grin
Antworten
(12.01.2015, 19:10)OldChap schrieb: It seems that the original F4 model didn't have the side mirrors, even in cockpit view. I'd have to look for some photos of this Alfa and check what kind of mirrors it had and add similiar from other car.

Man if you can add side mirrors like addition to original model it will be great!
I know adding new objects in original model is pain in A** Big Grin
It's not compulsory but if you are going to do on your will. Wink
Antworten
[Bild: 209572d1404191733-finest-posts-june-2014...%20295x295]
[Bild: 35au4j6.jpg]
Du kannst Veränderungen nicht aufhalten. Genau so wie du die Sonne nicht daran hindern kannst unterzugehen.
Antworten
Wonderful work man!
I like both cars, but ALFA stands apart very very beautiful classic THANKS! Applause
Antworten
Hi! Today I have a small German gem for You. The Volkswagen Karmann Ghia from 1967. It is not too fast, it has a soft suspension and doesn't handle well, but I just love its body design. It has a 1.5 liter engine with 53HP. 0-100km/h in 22s and top speed around 135 km/h. (150+ going downhill Wink )

[Bild: 2wrew76.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

P.S. Expect an update of 2 previous cars.
Antworten
Awesome little car. Thanks mate...
Antworten
When I read "Volkswagen" in your PM I somehow suddently thought about this one. Smile
Greatly managed as always, the white roof is sweet, same for the roof rack. Wink

Obviously looking further also on your previous cars updates!
Antworten
I love that little baby Big Grin
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2|WIP|CONV] Koce's Garage koce 1.590 1.707.717 31.01.2022, 23:21
Letzter Beitrag: koce
  [WR2|CONV|REL] SLS Black AMG koce 2 1.596 26.01.2022, 01:12
Letzter Beitrag: tiberio-san
  [WR2][REL][CONV] Dareks's garage Dareks12345 94 174.592 10.10.2020, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: kokcsnort
  [WR2][CONV][REL] F40 LM + Diablo GTR adamraga 8 11.793 12.04.2020, 12:54