Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2|BETA] Needles of cockpit view
Something in mind since longtime but never do it and no idea if already similar stuff ever made so it's just a small tweak of needle in cockpit view with better color and shape and yellow if needed which replace the last needle because seems not really used?

Comparison: Should be better if keep grey part of needle 6 and maybe more dark "circle part" (128px looks small)
[Bild: ySNGtKB0.png]

Example:

Original needle with number 1
[Bild: ajuczcni.png]

New version of same needle
[Bild: 3jO7dNED.png]

If need yellow use number 8
[Bild: cD1Nn3Bz.png]

So good idea?
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
NICE Release Please Applause
Antworten
I've made something similar ;d Audi style needle

[Bild: 39719489958456543634.jpg]
[Bild: subcformp_wpqahwn.png]
SUB 4 LIFE
Antworten
But maybe only good for Audi so generic version should fit for most of cars even if not looks like real.

New version with dark "circle" so seems not visible and small
[Bild: b6aVIuU8.png]

But if modder keep a bit 3D of needle looks even better
[Bild: 3cATkCxP.png]

Comparison with original/new and new with black/"white" gauge

[Bild: gVRovzyG.png]

[Bild: Cl3K7EzH.png]

[Bild: VwmAdDDG.png]

[Bild: Ut51cALi.png]

[Bild: Nc3CsfOu.png]

[Bild: oWS3VAhO.png]

[Bild: kUmdyDKe.png]

[Bild: JO91NGcL.png]

I need you for testing so if you see a yellow needle let me know which car to compare with real because I searched some image of "gauge" but not see something like 8th needle but the Mustang should use the 6th so seems not possible to change it to blue for some Ford needle.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ne4j6d2jcd6mrba
Antworten
I think Honda NSX-R has yellow gauges Smile
Antworten
Yeah there are several cars that use yellow needles, such as Honda Type Rs
[Bild: honda_integra_type_r_e887_%20120.jpg]
(Integra Type R)
[Bild: autowp.ru_honda_civic_type-r_106.jpg]
(Civic Type R)
[Bild: Honda-NSX_2002_800x600_wallpaper_27.jpg]
(NSX-R)

Oh, and the new Cayman GT4 as wellTongue
[Bild: zoom.jpg]
[Bild: 13814186704_2fa4cc67c2_o.jpg]
Antworten
I don't think I wrote which real car use yellow needle (btw new Clio too) but if you try the new needle and see any addon car which display a yellow needle in cockpit view would be appreciated to report it to compare with real car because I have no idea if ever used because of its strange shape + I don't have time and just a few cars of other modder too to do it myself.
Antworten
Hi adamraga

I noticed some cars which have the needles colors swaped. I mean, when it should be yellow it's red and when sould be red it's yellow

Tomwin's Porsche Carrera GT (should be yellow)
[Bild: w3co7nuld77w8y76g.jpg]

Tomwin's Lambo Murciélago LP670-4 SV (should be yellow)
[Bild: pmw84u8p8s6iftu6g.jpg]

Tomwin's Mercedes SLS AMG (should be red)
[Bild: absan1534lxfst76g.jpg]

Would it be possible to change the needles texture file to correct these ones without messing with many other cars?
[Bild: fc1njm.png]
Antworten
Because there's no yellow needle by default so used last needle for that which I thought was not really used because of strange 'Y shape' (also strange choice for SLS the number 3 is more similar) but the needle values is in editcar so if locked can't be changed.

It's possible to have alternative texture with yellow needle in different position (seems number 2 for the Porsche and Lamborghini) but because red is more used than yellow you'll need to change it everytime.
Antworten
Ok thanks! And yes, as you surely know Tomwin's editcars are locked, so there's nothing we can do about it.
[Bild: fc1njm.png]
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2|CONV|REL] Lamborghini Aventador SV (2015) Beta trngngntn 5 6.610 14.02.2016, 19:18
Letzter Beitrag: Career
  [WR2]Mercedes-Benz 190D cockpit and engine Update miguelV10 0 3.224 13.09.2015, 15:58
Letzter Beitrag: miguelV10
  [WR2|CONV|REL]Chrysler 300C SRT8 Cockpit Update homer_osc 0 3.248 24.02.2013, 17:06
Letzter Beitrag: homer_osc
  [WR2|CONV|REL] IDC Beta #1 (S14, RX-7, Impreza) freddydaimler 1 3.112 13.05.2012, 13:31
Letzter Beitrag: Ermporshe
  [WR2][CONV][REL][BETA V0.9] BlackBonjour 7 6.895 05.05.2012, 15:50
Letzter Beitrag: Carfan

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste