x
Neuigkeiten
Rennspiele A-Z
Forum
Rennspiel Testberichte
Team
Jobs

World Racing 2 Auto

World Racing 2 - Downloads/Addons - Auto

Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario v.2.5

Informationen zum Autor
Original-Autor:
FF Ultimate,Turn 10,EA Games
veröffentlicht von:
E-Mail:
n/a
Website:
n/a
Informationen zum Download
Name:
Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario v.2.5
Typ:
Auto
Spiel:
World Racing 2
Hersteller:
Baujahr:
2013
Hubraum (ccm):
6500
Leistung (PS):
710
Drehmoment (Nm):
695
Zusätzliche Info:
If you noticed some bugs then write me in comments below.
Have fun :D
Share:
Hinzugefügt:
17.03.2016
Letzter Download:
17.04.2019
Ansichten:
11833
Downloads:
1015
Bewertung:
StarStarStarStarStar
Downloadgröße:
7031 kB
Screenshot
Download
Download
 
 

Kommentare

<<
>>
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (1)    (4)
Great car, thank you.
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (0)    (0)
Amazing car!
You have some bugs on the signal blinker for the rearlights
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
Bewertung: n/a
 (0)    (0)
Quote: Enes92
Amazing car!
You have some bugs on the signal blinker for the rearlights


I will fix it and upload update soon Big Smile Thanks for noticed.
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (0)    (0)
Dear Messatsu,

Nice work there. I like to suggest you some things...

1. Please add working driver.
2. Brake calipers are in wrong positions.

That's it. Smile
The whole car model is great, handling is also great! Thumbs Up

Welcome to WR2 community, please create more cars... Big Smile
Beitrag zitieren
 
Bearbeitet durch Career (19.03.2016 um 5:33 Uhr)
Bewertung: n/a
 (0)    (0)
Quote: Career
Dear Messatsu,

Nice work there. I like to suggest you some things...

1. Please add working driver.
2. Brake calipers are in wrong positions.

That's it. Smile
The whole car model is great, handling is also great! Thumbs Up

Welcome to WR2 community, please create more cars... Big Smile


Thanks mate Big Smile It will be also fixed in the next update.
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (3)    (0)
From what I can see the car comes from GTA San Andreas and apparently the author who ported this vehicle into that game is not credited. The exterior is made by Ghost Games/EA (at least in part, regarding the 50° bodykit) since it's from NFS Rivals. There are flaws on the model, regarding the smoothing and the normals, probabily because you used a bad format like .3ds. If you convert a car from GTA SA and keep it in .obj format you won't have such flaws. The wheels are Novitecs by Stew2000, which is not credited aswell, and I also wonder why you used these instead of using its own (takes few minutes to make some wheels). Wrong texture on the brake calipers, it's "nodamage_lod0" while you applied "carbon5". The tail/brake lights don't work properly, you can see here how these work:  [Link]
Lamborghini modern tail lights are quite complex so you'll need to use many light points to make them accurate as possible. Also, the 3rd brake light in the middle doesn't work. I didn't check the car ingame but I'm quite sure it will also have some shadow problems (incomplete shadow) due to the splitted interior. The gauge glass in the interior (the interior of the main .mox, not the cockpit one) is not trasparent. Wrong texture assignments are many though, so I won't list them all. Missing driver and not steering calipers are not important issues at the moment since there are some basics to learn first. If you need some help in improving your car feel free to send me a PM.
Beitrag zitieren
 
Bearbeitet durch Automotive Gaming (20.03.2016 um 16:46 Uhr)
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (0)    (1)
Re
Quote: Automotive Gaming
From what I can see the car comes from GTA San Andreas and apparently the author who ported this vehicle into that game is not credited. The exterior is made by Ghost Games/EA (at least in part, regarding the 50° bodykit) since it's from NFS Rivals. There are flaws on the model, regarding the smoothing and the normals, probabily because you used a bad format like .3ds. If you convert a car from GTA SA and keep it in .obj format you won't have such flaws. The wheels are Novitecs by Stew2000, which is not credited aswell, and I also wonder why you used these instead of using its own (takes few minutes to make some wheels). Wrong texture on the brake calipers, it's "nodamage_lod0" while you applied "carbon5". The tail/brake lights don't work properly, you can see here how these work:  [Link]
Lamborghini modern tail lights are quite complex so you'll need to use many light points to make them accurate as possible. Also, the 3rd brake light in the middle doesn't work. I didn't check the car ingame but I'm quite sure it will also have some shadow problems (incomplete shadow) due to the splitted interior. The gauge glass in the interior (the interior of the main .mox, not the cockpit one) is not trasparent. Wrong texture assignments are many though, so I won't list them all. Missing driver and not steering calipers are not important issues at the moment since there are some basics to learn first. If you need some help in improving your car feel free to send me a PM.


Ok.You have so much to say but do not forgot that you are an expert which I am not.Nobody can make that high poly models like you.I'am only novice so give me some time to learn more about converting. Thanks for tips but I am not an Einstein or something.As I said I am a NOVICE
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (0)    (0)
Fix the lights please Tired
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
Bewertung: StarStarStarStarStar
 (2)    (0)
Not good convert :/
Beitrag zitieren
 
 
<<
>>
 
 

Kommentar schreiben

Um einen Kommentar abgeben zu können bitte einloggen oder registrieren!

Willkommen

Willkommen! Login | Registrieren Willkommen Gast, klicke hier um Dich anzumelden!

Du hast noch keinen Account? Registriere Dich kostenlos und lege damit ein neues Benutzerkonto an. So wirst auch Du Teil unserer Rennspiele Community!

World Racing 2 Logo

Suche

Aktuelle Downloads

Alle Downloads sind kostenlos und können ohne Registrierung heruntergeladen werden!

Hier kannst Du Deine eigene Modifikation/Dein eigenes Addon hochladen.